tirsdag 21. desember 2010

My home in Norway (and pictures of snow especially for Iyad)


The view from my living room. The weather was like this when I got up this morning (at 10:00).
Still a bit dark.


My neighbours and some of the forest


Very quiet and peaceful 


For the birds.


They obviously love it



My stepfather made stairs of snow down the path from my house


My house!


The street where I live, Skarsleite.




No point in walking much longer





Look what happened to my hair after ten minutes outside! And it didn't snow.











Homemade Norwegian santa, or nisse, although he has never been able to feel any happiness.


I love this sound!
Sorry for my heavy breathing. Asthma...


Our christmas tree. Merry Christmas/god jul everyone! 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar